Saturday, March 11, 2017
"Please join us for our annual Bike 305 Bike The Underline group ride to explore the future Underline! Meet up at Dadeland North Metrorail Station at 10:30 AM to check in (on M-Path across from Bonmin Chevrolet). We will depart promptly at 11 AM and continue north 10 miles until we reach Brickell Metrorail station. The one-way bike ride will be led by Everglades Bicycle Club certified ride leaders and the Baptist Health Cycling Club. Cyclists may join the ride as the group passes through the Metrorail stations on the way to the Brickell Metrorail destination. Sign up on Eventbrite.
We will arrive at Brickell Metrorail Station for the Baptist Health UnderLounge from Noon-4 PM. This free festival will celebrate biking and community with free music, food, Yoga, Zumba and bootcamp exercise classes, bike fashion show and bike art activities and competition. See UnderLounge activities below and sign up for the event here."
- UNDERBEATS: Live music performances featuring grammy-nominated Afro-cuban Funk band, PALO! and other local musicians.
- UNDERFITNESS: Free Yoga, Zumba and Bootcamp classes and a kids Bike Rodeo, sponsored by Baptist Health South Florida
- UNDEREATS: Delicious food from a wonderful selection of local restaurants and FREE beer pours from The Tank Brewing, Co.
- UNDERSTYLE: Fashion show on bicycles featuring Miami's hottest fitness, lifestyle and cycling designers moderated by NBC6 Kelly Blanco.
- UNDERART: From LIVE BIKE ART by local artists, to a CRAFT STATION FOR KIDS.