There was plenty for kids to do and free entertainment for everyone. Some children played in a bounce house, others rode bicycles through an obstacle course, and younger ones experienced the event from the trailer off their parents bikes.
Below are a just few other attractions and services at the event:
- Jungle Island brought a few birds, a python and baby alligator for show and tell.
- Youth Bike provided free bicycle repair service and encouraged kids to draw bicycle safety propaganda.
- Green Mobility Network provided Bike Valet.
- A Gavioli fair organ playing tunes from an early 20th Century Renault truck.
- The Netherlands Consulate raffle included great prizes and the winner of the Bike Decorating Contest took home a Gazelle bicycle.
Here's a video from the event:
Thanks to the City of Miami, Mack Cycles, M.O.S.T. and all the sponsors and volunteers who made this possible. Special thanks to the Netherlands Consulate for the FREE orange "Go Green, Go Dutch, Go Bike!" t-shirts supplied to the masses!