Sunday, October 9, 2016
8am - 1pm
Come out to Washington Avenue for a car-free stroll, skate or bike ride on the open street!
We're back with our third #MBCiclovía on Sunday, October 9 by transforming Washington Avenue from 5 to 16 streets into a paved park for people of all ages to stroll, cycle, skateboard, rollerblade and enjoy a new experience and the businesses along Washington Avenue.
- Yoga (from Green Monkey Miami Beach at 9am on 11th St)
- Pop-Up Park: Eco & Bike Friendly
- Learn How to Ride a Bike, Fix-A-Flat, Simple Bike Maintenance & Repair
- Bike Helmet Fittings & Helmet Giveaways
- Trail Map Giveaways
- Raffles from Bike305
- Fitness Classes
- Sound Off™ Speedplay
- Sound Off™ Silent Disco
- Express Spa Treatments
- Boxing Classes
- Tennis and Zumba Classes
- Citi Bike 20% discount (with promo code 95927)
- Street Performers
- Face Painters
- Bike Valet
- Rock Climbing
- Kids Bike Rodeo with BikeSafe
- Food Trucks and much more!
Washington Avenue from 5 to 16 Streets will be closed to vehicular traffic during this event. For attendees traveling to the event by motor vehicle, you are encouraged to park at the garages on Collins Avenue at 7, 13 and 16 streets.
Don't forget your bikes, skates and skateboards and share your photos with us online using the hashtag #MBCiclovía
RSVP on Facebook event page.